Cabbage is a great source of fiber. It contains both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber is used as a fuel by friendly bacteria in your gut. Insoluble fiber helps keep your gut healthy by promoting regular bowel movements.
Try this as a topping to sandwiches or serve next to savory meats such as steak and grilled salmon.
Shiso 1~2 Leaves
Lemon 1 Wedge
Sea salt 1 Teaspoon
Sesame seeds 1 Teaspoon
R's KOSO 1 Tablespoon
Yogurt 1 Tablespoon
Sesame oil 1 Tablespoon
Miso 1/2 Teaspoon
1. Slice the cabbage into thin shreds
2. Lightly massage the cabbage with salt and leave it for 10 ~ 15 minutes
3. Combine all the ingredients for the dressing
4. Remove the excess water from the bowl
*If you see only a small amount of water, you don’t need to get rid of it
5. Combine vegetables and dressing, then give everything a stir
6. Add shredded shiso leaves, sesame seeds, and lemon juice
7. Mix up your coleslaw
Let's get started!